Our Electrical Company provides high-quality services for every application from small repairs to new building development.
- Fire Detectors
- Fuses & Fuse Boxes
- Home Entertainment Systems
- Indoor Lighting
- Lighting Maintenance & Repair
- Mobile Home Wiring
- New Construction
- Outdoor Lighting
- Parking Lot Lighting
- Recessed Lighting
- Remodeling & Renovation
- Repair & Replacement
- Residential Wiring
- Security Lighting
- Security Systems
- Smoke Detectors
- And More
We offer top troubleshooting solutions. We will be pleased to visit your home or business to service anything from a simple faulty light switch to repairing parking lot lights. Our friendly and professional service technicians will offer you the most cost-effective method to repair the problem at hand.
With 24-hour emergency services. You can depend on us to help you fix your electrical issues around the clock. Call us today!
More than 20 Years of Experience.
We also offer:
Fire Detector, Indoor Lighting, Outdoor Lighting, Residential Electrical Wiring, Electrical Installation, Security System, Smoke Detector
Every year, an average household can dispose of 3,000-6,000 kWh in household electricity. In addition, up to 15,000 kWh for heating and 6,000 kWh for hot water are added to the villas.
It is possible to reduce electricity consumption a great deal through fairly simple measures. Here we list some of them:
1. Lower the indoor temperature. One degree reduces energy use by about five percent.
2. Have new sealing strips around windows and doors.
3. Fold down blinds or blinds during winter nights to keep it warm.
4. Use energy-efficient lighting. LED and low-energy lamps are considerably more energy-efficient and last longer. Each replaced lamp provides energy saving.
5. Turn off the light. There is no more electricity when you turn it on and off frequently. Get hours or motion sensors to make sure the light is only on when you are there.
6. Unplug any chargers or other adapters when not in use.
7. Use energy-saving mode on your TV and computer if such a function exists.
8. Do not use standby mode on devices older than five years.
9. Turn off underfloor heating and towel rail when not needed.
10. Set the correct temperature in the refrigerator (+5 degrees) and freezer (-18 degrees). Make sure the doors close tightly.
11. Clean the back of the fridge a couple of times a year.
12. Thaw frozen food in the fridge before cooking. The fridge benefits from the cold in frozen food.
13. Use a kettle that draws less energy than the built-in burner.
14. Cook with a lid and choose the right size of the saucepan. It can save 80 percent of the energy.
15. Use the microwave instead of the cooker/oven when cooking less food.
16. Wash at 40 degrees instead of 60 degrees, whenever possible. It can almost halve energy consumption.
17. Use the highest centrifugation, which is the most effective way to dry your clothes. Or hang up your clothes if you have time.
18. Air dry the laundry outdoors if possible. A dryer pulls up to four times more electricity than a washing machine, a drying cabinet eight times as much.
19. Using a dishwasher draws less energy than washing by hand. However, the disk cost becomes higher, because the dishwasher detergent is about ten times more expensive than hand dishwashing detergent. So make a summary of how you do it.
20. Be sure to fill the dishwasher properly. It can consume almost as much energy half full as full.
21. Water-saving taps and showerheads can almost halve your hot water usage. How often and how long you shower also affects energy consumption.
22. Check the energy label when buying new appliances. The operating cost is up to 80% of the total cost of an appliance’s life. A glass-ceramic burner draws about 20 percent less than one with a cast iron plate. An induction cooker draws 40 percent less.
At our company, we are not only about saving our customers money. We’re about saving the environment while we’re at it. Our Energy Services department offers comprehensive Lighting Retrofit programs specifically tailored to meet your needs.
In-Depth Analysis and Consulting
Chances are, your lighting system is not running as efficiently as it could be. That’s where our Energy Services team comes in. We’ll perform the appropriate tests, ask the right questions and compile the necessary data from your facilities and turn it all into realistic, customized plans to save you thousands on your energy usage. Not to mention, you’ll reduce your carbon footprint.
Think you can’t afford to start a major lighting project right now? You can’t afford not to. Not only do we offer 100% project financing, but by the time we’re done with your retrofit project, it will have practically paid for itself through energy savings and Government Rebates. Don’t know how Government Rebates work or where to start? We’ll take care of that too. We’ve done the research and we know how to find you every penny possible to help make your lighting project affordable.
Once we have thoroughly evaluated your specific energy needs, we’ll take care of the rest. Our project management team will take your lighting retrofit from design to cleanup. Whether you want a full or a partial retrofit, we’ll go anywhere in the U.S. to get the job done right. We can even provide after-hours or weekend installations if you can’t schedule during regular business hours.
We also offer turnkey or labor-only capabilities, depending on customer preference. Many of our major projects have been in conjunction and coordination with large, widely known, and well-respected ESCO’s, who are familiar with our quality-controlled processes and standards.
Even if we’re just doing one project for you, we are confident in the fact that our energy solutions will provide measurable results. After the work is done, we will stick around to provide measurement and verification of just how much energy you are using now compared to before the retrofit work was performed.
We can even offer post-installation service contracts to free your staff from routine lighting maintenance and the hassles of warranty follow-through. We’ll be there making sure that your facility’s entire lighting system operates at peak efficiency levels for years after your retrofit project has been completed.
We’re In It for the Long Haul.
Our company has a lengthy history and we plan to be around for a long time to come. Founded in 1967, we began as a humble, family-owned business with a commitment to working diligently and honestly with our customers. More than 45 years later, we know that’s a method that works. Building strong, trusting relationships with our customers and our suppliers is what has made us who we are today, and it’s what will carry us into the future.
We also recognize the fragile state that our planet is in today and the fact that everyone must pitch in to help make our future bright. We are committed to helping the earth not only by using Green practices in our everyday operations but also by providing our customers solutions to reducing their carbon footprint.
Helping You Go Green
As our customer, we consider you our partner in energy conservation. That means we care about how you operate and the kind of impact you are making on the environment. Whether we are your regular service provider or we are just working with you on a special project, we’re always looking for ways you can improve your energy savings. We notice the little things, and we want you to know exactly what’s wasting your energy and how to fix it.
In addition to energy use, the natural resources consumed when light bulbs and fixtures are made can have a major impact on the earth. That’s why we not only install the most environmentally conscious materials in your facilities, we recycle the old materials too
Internal Green Initiatives
As a business and as responsible members of society, we employ a number of practices that allow us to operate in a sustainable manner. Our fleet of vehicles used to service our customers’ facilities is constantly being upgraded so that we are using less fuel and emitting fewer pollutants.
Technology has allowed us all many advancements that can help reduce our carbon footprint, we are excited to be using these tools to reduce our impact on the earth. By using a GPS monitoring system in each of our vehicles, we can track the number of miles each technician drives, ensuring that we are reducing any unnecessary travel. Not only that, but we are now able to use hand-held reporting devices to progressively adjust to a paperless workflow.
As more advancements are made, we will be close behind to make sure we are doing the most we can to make tomorrow even brighter than today.